Thursday, July 19, 2007

Be Good or Be Gone, Fionn Regan

I know, I know.

Long time no post. I have been suffering in this heat. I don't think my brain has been working all that well. When it gets above ninety, I start sliding. Can't think of things to say and surely can't update the ole' blog.

But, I can't keep my public waiting, so I thought I would entertain you with a video.

This is Fionn Regan and I really love him. I just ordered his CD and hope to get it this week. Definately someone worth listening to.

I know we will be getting to Youtube on the 23 things, and I have more than made up for that week by all the videos I have been posting. But I love youtube. I hear all my new music that way. I have a couple of other artists I want to post this week, so if you are so inclined, please tune in and watch. You won't regret it.

Ciao!

1 comment:

donnahon said...

Welcome back Mystery Lover, we missed you!
Thanks for sharing this great video.