Friday, June 8, 2007

Maryland 23, Flickr and me


P1010122, originally uploaded by deweydjbus.

Been playing around with Flickr this morning and have managed to upload some photos I took on a cruise last December. This is a picture of an orchid in a garden in Barbados. I am a little bit familiar with photo sites, I have pictures uploaded on Shutterfly as well, but for the sake of the assignment, I am now also on Flickr.

I have also managed to set up my Flickr account so I can choose a picture and just create my post on Flickr,and it should transfer it right over to my blog. Nifty!

I do have to say that I am not a novice at blogging. I have had a personal blog for over two years and love posting as well as reading other blogs. But I really hope to learn some new things from the 23 items.

Hope everyone else is having fun learning!

1 comment:

JimD said...

I had a look at your other photos on Flickr. Beautiful! Makes me want to head out of town now.