Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Posh Spice and the Rss Feed Post


Just a quick pic of Posh Spice (AKA Victoria Beckham) looking like a zebra. Does the woman ever eat?
This picture is to highlight my experience with RSS feeds and Bloglines. I DID set up my Bloglines account and one of the things I am supposed to do is share my feeds with my fellow librarians.
But I just can't.
The truth is, the news that I seem to be reading is all about trashy celebrities. If you read my Bloglines feeds, you would think I spend all my time looking at Britney's backside, her awful extensions, Paris crying in the car and the Jessica and John breakup.
And I do.
And I am not that fond of popular culture. I just like celebrities making asses out of themselves. I like to see them looking like dirt. I relish in their misery.
Does this make me a bad person? Maybe so.
But now I have a collection of RSS feeds and all my trash is in one place. Sure saves time!

2 comments:

JimD said...

It doesn't take long to fill an RSS list does it? I started with nothing and now have pages of stuff that I'm watching. It sure saves time checking a bazillion different web sites, though.

donnahon said...

I love trashy celebrity blogs! Two of my favorites are TMZ and thesuperficial.com. I guess I shouldn't share my bloglines feeds either!