Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome To Mysterious Musings

This is the first post on what will be a wonderful ride. As you can tell, I love reading mysteries. I have posted a list of some of my favorite reads on my sidebar, and all of you will need to read at least one.

Currently, I am reading Progress of a Crime by Julian Symons. Quite good, really. British. Won the award for best novel in 1960 for the Edgar Awards. They don't write em' like that anymore! Of course, I had to interlibrary loan the thing because it is such an old chestnut we don't own it in our system anymore. Some of the best novels are out of print.

In the car I am listening to Sparkling Cyanide by Agatha Christie. Just can't get any better than her! And we have some wonderful audio editions of her titles in our library. I think I have gone through most of them. Probably will have to listen to them all over again.

Definately will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love your pictures!

JimD said...

Wowee. You haven't been listed on the 23 things page for long and already getting comments. Glad you're doing the program. This should be fun.

Library LunaSea said...

Congrats on a wonderful blogging beginning!! May your musings bring you joy and ur knowlege be dispensed thru out cyberspace!! U are one of my favorite people! and a fellow cruise addict.