Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9 Thing 20

As you all know, I am no stranger to youtube. In fact, youtube has made my life so much better!

For example, here is the new single from Girls Aloud - Sexy No No No. I love Girls Aloud, but they are a group from the United Kingdom and don't release music in the U.S. So, the only way I can find out about their new releases is to scan for info from England. But youtube changed all that. When the girls release a video, the video is posted in the same week of the release. And me, at home, in Baltimore, can log on and see the video almost immediately. And I can determine if I like the song and want to spend my money on it.

Youtube really makes the world a smaller place. It is a great place to find tunes and experience new music. Give it a try! You can find music from all eras, new videos and old. Just don't annoy the coworkers too much.

No comments: